Further RMS installed as approved vendor for Brunei Shell Petroleum - BSP
Meanwhile Aquametro Oil & Marine commissioned RMS onboard over 12 vessels (OVS/ATHS/Utility Boat) for ship owners while meeting the stringent requirements for EFMS (Electronic Fuel Monitor System) specified in BSP chartering contracts.
Since the introduction of EFMS into the chartering contract (middle of 2019), Aquametro Oil & Marine has been working hand in hand (together with our Malaysian Partner, Megajaya) with BSP to improve their requirement on fuel oil consumption and efficiency monitoring for their chartered vessels. We are proud to include our latest addition POSH Elegance from PACC Offshore Services Holdings Pte Ltd (POSH) into our project fleet list. POSH Elegance is an accommodation work boat built in 2016. Currently it was installed with an RMS monitoring four auxiliary engines onboard.
Apart from individual engine fuel consumption, the system is monitoring the individual auxiliary engines’ power output (kW) to capture the high fuel usage period. On top of that, loading and transfer fuel line are monitored using their existing bunker meter. All these monitored readings and events are transfer back to shore allowing charterers and ship owners to analyze data and control engine performance through our web portal and mobile app.
- Industrial PC based fuel monitoring and performance system RMS - expandable for all available data points and interfaces
- Customized pre-configuration of the real ship operation system on board (engines [ME’s / AE’s], boilers, shaft generators)
- Supports multiple engines, bunkers and engines parameters on board
- Web portal for on board / on shore
- Real-time monitoring of fuel consumptions and all implemented parameters
- Performance charts and reports available
- Data storage and data history visualization
- Communication mode to on shore server for notification, database as well as report updates
- Minimum human intervention required
- Fleet monitoring on shore based on available server database and reports (PC or mobile devices)