OSV Crest Athena 2 successfully equipped with AOM RMS
As approved vendor for Brunei Shell Petroleum (BSP) Aquametro Oil & Marine has so far commissioned its Remote Monitoring System RMS onboard over 16 vessels (OSV/ATHS/Utility Boat) chartered to BSP together with our Malaysian partner MEGAJAYA. These systems are installed based on the stringent requirements for EFMS (Electronic Fuel Monitor System) as specified in BSP’s chartering contracts.
Aquametro Oil & Marine recently commissioned AOM RMS onboard Offshore Support Vessel Crest Athena 2 with great success. The vessel is managed by Pacific Radiance. AOM is proud to count Pacific Radiance among our good clients and long-term partners since 2016.
Onboard the vessel, RMS is monitoring two Main Engines, three Aux Engines and a bunker meter.
Apart from individual engine fuel consumption, the system is monitoring individual engines’ rpm and load to capture the high fuel usage periods. The loading and transfer fuel lines are monitored, too. The monitored values are available onboard and onshore via our web portal or mobile app for data analysis and engine performance optimization.
- Industrial PC based fuel monitoring and performance system AOM RMS - expandable for all available data points and interfaces
- Customized pre-configuration of the real ship operation system on board (engines [ME’s / AE’s], boilers, shaft generators)
- Supports multiple engines, bunkers and engines parameters on board
- Web portal for on board / on shore
- Real-time monitoring of fuel consumptions and all implemented parameters
- Performance charts and reports available
- Data storage and data history visualization
- Communication mode to on shore server for notification, database as well as report updates
- Minimum human intervention required
- Fleet monitoring on shore based on available server database and reports (PC or mobile devices)
Learn more about our RMS here.