Remote commissioning of RMS system in Nigeria
Aquametro Oil & Marine has just finished the remote commissioning of two fast intervention security patrol boats in Nigeria together with our local system partner. Three more vessels are on standby to be commissioned within the next few weeks.
Due to the worldwide COVID situation, travelling was not possible to commission our Remote Monitoring System (RMS) for Vessel Performance Monitoring on site. Commissioning was done remotely via social network tools as well as with remote access to our RMS system and included various fuel consumption and bunker meter, the data acquisition system, the GPS system and all necessary monitoring and reporting screens.
- Industrial PC based fuel monitoring and performance system RMS - expandable for all available data points and interfaces
- Customized pre-configuration of the real ship operation system on board (engines [ME’s / AE’s], boilers, shaft generators)
- Supports multiple engines, bunkers and engines parameters on board
- Web portal for on board / on shore
- Real-time monitoring of fuel consumptions and all implemented parameters
- Performance charts and reports available
- Data storage and data history visualization
- Communication mode to on shore server for notification, database as well as report updates
- Minimum human intervention required
- Fleet monitoring on shore based on available server database and reports (PC or mobile devices)
The RMS is a complete fleet level solution that monitors individual vessel’s performance, fuel consumption and bunkering events. It is designed to be commissioned remotely which is a great solution in these times, where travelling is restricted but business and commissioning has to go on!
As a completely scalable Fleet Monitoring Webportal RMS offers easy access via PCs, laptops, tablets or smart phones on the go.