Safe & fast commissioning of AOM Remote Monitoring System (RMS) onboard Brupars Pertama
Aquametro Oil & Marine has so far commissioned its Remote Monitoring System (RMS) onboard over 18 vessels (OVS/ATHS/Utility Boat) for several ship owners. These systems are installed based on the stringent requirements of EFMS (Electronic Fuel Monitor System) from BSP chartering contracts.
This time we are very proud to announce that we successfully commissioned AOM RMS onboard Brupars Pertama that is owned by our new customer Brupars Sdn. Bhd together with our Malaysian exclusive partner, Megajaya Marine Services Sdn. Bhd.
Brupars Pertama is an Offshore Supply Vessel that is currently chartered by BSP (Brunei Shell Petrolum).
Onboard the vessel, RMS is monitoring two Main Engines and 3 Aux Engines onboard. Apart from the engines’ fuel consumption, the system is monitoring individual engines’ rpm and load to capture the high fuel usage period. All monitored readings and Adhoc events are transferred back to shore. They are the basis for detailed data analyzes to better control on the engine performance through our web portal and mobile app.
Now that many travel restriction have been lifted, our engineers were able to do the commissioning personally and at a fast pace together with the sea trial.
- Industrial PC based fuel monitoring and performance system RMS - expandable for all available data points and interfaces
- Customized pre-configuration of the real ship operation system on board (engines [ME’s / AE’s], boilers, shaft generators)
- Supports multiple engines, bunkers and engines parameters on board
- Web portal for on board / on shore
- Real-time monitoring of fuel consumptions and all implemented parameters
- Performance charts and reports available
- Data storage and data history visualization
- Communication mode to on shore server for notification, database as well as report updates
- Minimum human intervention required
- Fleet monitoring on shore based on available server database and reports (PC or mobile devices)
Learn more about AOM Remote Monitoring System: here