Water In Fuel Emulsion Unit (WFE)
Device to reduce NOx and PM emissions
WATER IN FUEL EMULSIFIER
- Reduce NOx / PM emissions
- Lower opacity of plume
- Reduced deposits in combustion chamber and exhaust gas system
- Economical solution for emissions reduction
- Modular design on request of application
Areas of application
The Water In Fuel Emulsion is a proven wet NOx / PM reduction method. It creates stable Water-Fuel-Emulsion with HFO and MGO. This will lead to a reduction of NOx / PM formation and will improve the atomization of the fuel. In result: a more complete combustion.
Water in Fuel Emulsion is prepared by a homogenizer. For more information see the homogenizer broschure.
For MDO or gas oil an Emulsifying Agent is needed.
- Stable Water-Fuel-Emulsion with HFO / MDO
- Improved combustion process
- Automatically controlled emulsification
- Compact and modular design
- Small footprint
- Adjustable water amount
- Combine with scrubber installation (scrubber SOx reduction / WFE – Particle matter (PM) reduction)